Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog

Books are signed!

Posted: 28 Feb 2013 06:34 AM PST

Woah my hand hurts! Yesterday I signed several hundred books for you guys that ordered the Shoe In Money system the first two days and got them shipped out!(sorry, little behind but we needed a final count)

If you have not checked out the new Shoe In Money system go here right now and see all the specs. Some have called the video very controversial. But you guys know me… I say it like it is. And if it pisses off these so called “guru’s” then so be it.

The Shoe In Money system is ONLY $47 and … well… don’t take my word for it – here are some quotes people emailed me that purchased yesterday.

“Jeremy holy cow the Shoe In Money system is awesome. I have paid thousands of dollars for other products that were junk. Just the 30 day action plan is priceless for me. Thank you!” – Anna

“ShoeMoney honestly I first purchased it to get a signed copy of your book but once I logged in I was blown away. Great straight forward content. I love how you teach from your own experiences both failures and successes. Saves guys like me a ton of money and time. – Justin

“I love your new system. Very inexpensive and excellent content” – Karen

So those of you who have bought it tell us what you think, and be patient your books are on their way!

The rest of you who still want to try it out go here and sign up now:

==> http://shmny.me/shoeinsystem

 

Trying to increase your Google rank that is like no other?

0 comments:

Post a Comment