Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog

Don’t ever do this

Posted: 24 Feb 2013 06:28 AM PST

Ever heard people tell you to chase after the latest hottest “high paying” niche - And they will tell us how to find them for only $1,995 (or more).

They will have tons of sheep RUN to buy these latest products. They tell good stories about why they will work. They get people to envision what this product is going to do for them.

But when they get the actual product its junk. Lets be honest, we all know someone who has fallen for this… and its sickening. I have actually spoken at a conference (ONE TIME!) where people were selling these products from the stage and the audience was RUNNING back to buy them.  It was like a religious cult!

When I released the Shoe In System last Thursday within 24 hours it became the hottest selling product on all of Clickbank.

AND As of right now is the highest promoted product by Clickbank affiliates.

So why would I price something at $47 (and give affiliates half)?

First off making these types of products is not my core business. Its more of a hobby/passion of mine to work with you and teach you what I have done well with and also mistakes I have made and learned from.

But the bigger value is the people.  I can’t tell you how many of you guys I have built an ongoing relationship with and sometimes even a very profitable business relationship with.

Anyway here is my secret. Teach people what you actually do.  Don’t chase after some niche that these guys are trying to sell you.

I am not much of a religious person,  but man… Somebody is on my side. The book sales soar and now this Shoe In system is absolutely crushing it on Clickbank.

The best part about both of them? They are just me being honest. Sure its not for everyone but they are always 100% true.

If you haven’t yet check out the Shoe In System and welcome to the club:

==> http://shmny.me/shoeinsystem

Trying to increase your Google rank that is like no other?

0 comments:

Post a Comment