Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog

Mozilla to the Mobile Phone

Posted: 26 Feb 2013 09:09 AM PST

Mozilla announced that they are going to try and compete with Apple, Google, and Microsoft on the mobile phone industry now as well.

In my opinion it’s about time. Not saying that I use Mozilla (if you don’t know by now I am an Apple guy all the way) but I still think that this was the right move.

From what I heard Sprint is the only U.S. provider on board with it right now however I see great potential for it in some of the developing countries, which from what I have read is their exact plan.

It’s a tall order going up against those big three but then again if you sit idly by the competition will pass you just like it did with Blackberry who is currently trying to make a comeback with the release of their new operating system.

So what do you think, do Blackberry and Mozilla stand a chance against the big dogs or should they focus in niche markets?

Looking for an SEO service that won’t get you banned?

0 comments:

Post a Comment