Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog

Shoe In Money Is Live!

Posted: 21 Feb 2013 07:48 AM PST

Since we created the ShoeMoney System in 2009 ago many people have been asking when I was going to release a new product.

As you can imagine since then I have learned a TON and have been taking notes since on what I would do different with a new product.

Today I am happy to announce the launch of the Shoe In Money System.

I am really proud of this and know it will help a lot of people getting started in creating an online revenue stream.

The product has 7 core modules covering all the building blocks to get started PLUS,  and this is what I feel is a huge bonus is the 30 day action plan.  This way you are not overwhelmed with content and can get started at your pace.  Of course you get all of the content right away but this 30 day course will help ensure your success:

30day

Go here to get started now:

http://shmny.me/shoeinsystem

For this launch I have set the price point to $47 and so far the reviews have been amazing!

“Jeremy holy cow the Shoe In Money system is awesome. I have paid thousands of dollars for other products that were junk. Just the 30 day action plan is priceless for me. Thank you!” – Anna

“ShoeMoney honestly I first purchased it to get a signed copy of your book but once I logged in I was blown away. Great straight forward content. I love how you teach from your own experiences both failures and successes. Saves guys like me a ton of money and time.” – Justin

“I love your new system. Very inexpensive and excellent content” – Karen

Go here to get more information now:

==> http://shmny.me/shoeinsystem

Trying to increase your Google rank that is like no other?

0 comments:

Post a Comment