Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog

10 Things I Look at in Outsourcing Graphics

Posted: 02 Jul 2013 04:00 AM PDT

Post image for 10 Things I Look at in Outsourcing Graphics

People know me and know I talk about my experiences both positive and negative.  A lot of people find that of value.   Outsourcing content can be one of the most frustrating things.

Here are 10 things to consider when choosing a web development company.

  1. Portfolio – Be sure they have professional experience
  2. Custom design Capabilities – Be sure they do not only use templates and they have professional artists on staff
  3. Cost – The quality of work should be on par with the pricing they have
  4. SEO friendly design – do they consider SEO techniques when designing
  5. Customer Service – Call them and see how they attend to you and your needs
  6. Testimonials – Ask to see what other clients are saying about them
  7. Reputation – Go online and search for the company, if they have treated clients poorly there will probably be something interesting online about them.
  8. Marketing – Can they help you drive traffic and market the site they will build for you?
  9. E-Commerce – What shopping cart software are they familiar with? What CRm tools are they familiar with? Ask for examples.
  10. On-Time Delivery – Do they deliver projects on time? Testimonials will usually reflect this

I know I have wrote about these guys before but they are straight up pimps.  I have dealt with probably 20 different graphics outsourcing companies in the past but the only place we consistently refer our  PAR Program clients to is Content Offshore

This company, although it may be smaller and located in Panama, Panama City they know what they are doing! Jonathan and his team at Content Offshore can do any work from flash, E-commerce solutions, cross-platform development, social media apps and entire website design work.

One thing that I truly like about these guys is that they can work on a wide range budget and around your schedule. I have never had trouble getting a hold of them or having them meet deadlines.  I mean I have their skype names, emails, and phone numbers.

They also come from a very diverse background. They have workers from all across Latin America  as well as the United States.  Their experience is all across the board as well including affiliate marketing, video production, programing, and lead generation just to name a few. This diversity has been extremely beneficial when I pitch my ideas because there is always at least one person on the other end who understands what it is that I want.

I highly suggest you contact Content Offshore today and just say that you want the special  ShoeMoney discount.  I am sure they will love that.

Disclaimer: I was in no way compensated for this post or any business that I send to Content Offshore.

 

Trying to increase your Google rank that is like no other?

0 comments:

Post a Comment