Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog

Experience vs Confidence?

Posted: 24 Jul 2013 05:00 AM PDT

Recently this guy posted a status update on Facebook asking if you had to choose between experience or confidence what would it be.

To me the clear cut answer is simple. Experience all day.

But almost everyone else said confidence. First thought that came to my head was maybe these people have never had to hire anyone.

O maybe I just interpreted experience the wrong way.

I have had someone come in super confident they could be a salesperson.

I have had someone super experienced in sales but e seemed reserved a bit in the interview. So much so that I actually told him I I’d t think he was the right guy cause he wasn’t assertive enough.

Well I hired both and canned the confident one after a week. The 2nd guy kicked ass.

So again for me it’s a simple choice. But that’s just based in my experience.

Looking for an SEO service that won’t get you banned?

0 comments:

Post a Comment