Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog

You

Posted: 11 Jul 2013 05:00 AM PDT

Another day another interesting email from a company that is doing it wrong.  But like always I have solutions based on my experience.   I was going over tax returns the other day and figuring everything out and holy shit I have sold almost 50 million dollars of my own and other peoples products through email.  Thats insane.  But it probably makes me a little qualified.

Right now with the PAR Program I am writing copy for companies all the time and its like shooting fish in a barrel.

Want some gems?  Here is one its called the 3 p’s.  I have written about it many times but it always needs to be pounded into peoples head.

  • Pain – how you’re losing money,  how your house is going to burn down, etc etc
  • Potential – what if there was a company out there?
  • Proof – Well Jimmybob over at jimmybob.com did it and here was his results.

Now those are some basic ones but real magic comes together when you know how to mix in a bit of the reluctant hero approach,  some scarcity,

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 7:41 PM, Austin Staubus <austin.staubus@lanistaconcepts.com> wrote:

Dear Jeremy,
My name is Austin Staubus and I am with Lanista Concepts, a boutique ad-agency located in Dallas, TX.  I recently discovered Shoe Money and wanted to inquire about potential advertising opportunities.

Lanista Concepts specializes in increasing ad revenue through both manual and programmatic efforts and offers the most competitive and complete monetization solution on the market.
Further, we specialize in certain verticals and feel this could become a mutually beneficial partnership. We're very interested in your website and feel we can increase your revenue

 

Look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,


Austin Staubus

Lanista Concepts Ad Agency

4925 Greenville Avenue

Dallas, TX 75206

(214)-883-9579

0 comments:

Post a Comment