Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog

My Bad Habit Reward System

Posted: 08 Jul 2013 07:28 AM PDT

Post image for My Bad Habit Reward System

If you read my book then you know I have some bad habits.

When Starcraft II came out I bought that and played a lot of custom maps.   When I hit certain benchmarks I would play a couple games.   Then that got old and diablo came out…  same thing but that got old even quicker.  Now what.

Last winter I was super stressed and decided one day to buy a pack of smokes.

Bad decision..  Or was it?   I would limit myself to being able go go out and smoke until I got a set of goals done.  That month I brought in more revenue then the last 6 combined and it was reoccurring revenue so even more badass.

That went on for a couple months.  I didn’t smoke a ton and it was ONLY while at the office but….   I knew I had to kick it and one afternoon I did.

But now what.   Well I found a game called Guild Wars 2.  Its a MMORPG like World Of Warcraft.  The big thing with MMORPG games for me was I had to be careful not to get too sucked into the game.  These things can own you if your not careful.

My point really I know people that play a ton of games or do bad things.  What has worked VERY well for me is to use them as a reward system.  Its walways interesting to see how fast you can get stuff done to get what you want.

Looking for an SEO service that won’t get you banned?

0 comments:

Post a Comment