Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog

Transparency vs bragging

Posted: 17 Oct 2012 08:24 AM PDT

In writing this blog and sharing my journey in trying to make a living online for the last 8 years there are a couple things that I have noticed.

When you talk about your successes you are bragging.

When you talk about your failures you are being transparent.

I did not post a picture of the now famous adsense check  until like 2006-7ish.  Even though I am sure that was perceived at the time as bragging there has been a lot of success stories that say they were inspired by seeing that check.

Strangely enough nobody has ever come up to me and talk about how one of my failures inspired them.

 

Looking for an SEO service that won’t get you banned?

0 comments:

Post a Comment