Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog

Conference Travel Survival Guide

Posted: 16 Oct 2012 08:02 AM PDT

Right now I am on a 3 hour layover in Minneapolis on my way to Las Vegas Pubcon.

Make no mistake I still dislike Pubcon and believe it would be of no value to people getting started.  However, a lot of my old friends still attend so I continue to go for the parties/networking.

If you are attending and see me say hi!  I love hearing from readers,  what they are up to,  and steal there I ideas (I kid, I kid).

Here are some conference travel tips:

Scared to fly - u scared?

What to tip - How much should you tip your hotel maid / cab ?

Bathroom - Bathroom Airport Review (this made the front page of reddit and dig).

Conference Travel Tips - my conference travel tips.

Rebecca Kelley’s Travel Tips - Guest Post by seasoned conference veteran Rebecca Kelley.

 How to hookup at conferences - For those who are single or married scumbags.

How to get free hotel wifi (educational purposes only)

Have fun!

Trying to increase your Google rank that is like no other?

0 comments:

Post a Comment