Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney

2013 recap and thoughts

Posted: 08 Jan 2014 06:25 AM PST

2013 was a really interesting year.  I published a book and started a new company called the PAR Program.

In building the PAR Program company I have had quite the educational experience.  I don’t even know where to start with that.    It was rough at the start, going negative in development and building out a team,  but after making it through the dip having a monthly stable income producing company is really awesome.

I think one of the toughest things for me has been losing that affiliate mentality of expecting everything to happen immediately.   At times the best thing I have done was to do nothing….   Ya I know..   But my enthusiasm is probably my best AND worst asset.

For instance I JUST completed all the investor materials so I can *now* send accredited investors information as they have been asking.   This is something I wanted done 3 months ago =P.

I have to tell you making the business plan was the hardest thing I have ever done.  There was a time I thought those things were silly..   But I want to do this right so I took a long time and put it all down and in doing so I learned so much about my own company,  culture,  direction, plan and all that.   Now that its complete I am really glad I did it.

Its been a great 2013 and here is to a great, profitable, and healthy 2014!!!

Here is the top 25 most commented posts of 2013 on shoemoney.com

Jan-16 10:50:57 - Yeap, (Most) CPA Networks are Raping You (54 comments) Have you ever played Texas hold’em and ever wonder whose wallet you think you can pillage & plunder? If you have been in a poker game for a while, and you still don?t know who the patsy is, you?re the patsy. …[more]

Jul-18 13:30:58 - Brand.com Reviews How To Save Face Online (50 comments) Now this was a bit ironic about brand online reputation management. I was just having a conversation with SEO Bitch yesterday and at the same time reading some Brand.com reviews…[more]

Mar-26 08:50:17 - Should I buy a “make money online product” (49 comments) Yesterday I made a post for people looking for the magic bullet.  A lot of the post made the point about how you don’t need money to try to make money online. With what I said people are probably thinking that they should never buy a info product to t…[more]

Feb-06 07:00:49 - What the super bowl commercials should teach you about making money online. (44 comments) [more]

Mar-04 11:00:56 - Nightfood (44 comments) Some of my friends on Facebook probably already know this but I am currently going back on a diet and working out again. Buuutttt if you’re like me I always get hungry before I go to to bed when I am catching up on my shows. Pretty big problem consideri…[more]

Feb-21 09:48:54 - Shoe In Money Is Live! (44 comments) Since we created the ShoeMoney System in 2009 ago many people have been asking when I was going to release a new product. As you can imagine since then I have learned a TON and have been taking notes since on what I would do different with a new produc…[more]

Apr-18 07:00:08 - Email Marketing – Its not that hard (43 comments) Email Marketing – Its not that hard. Most of you know me as ShoeMoney – The incredibly handsome and most talented internet/affiliate marketer in the history of the internet. Yes, as you can see I have grown more humble since the launch of my #1 best se…[more]

Jan-07 13:14:02 - The revolution will be televised (err) (43 comments) Tomorrow my Autobiography – “Nothing’s Changed But My Change – The ShoeMoney Story”. Will be released. This is NOT a “How To Make Money Online” book.   It is my life story and if you have read any of my other personal posts on here you know I am reall…[more]

Feb-11 07:00:00 - Best Buy closing retail stores. (42 comments) This is something I think we will see a big trend in… Not really a huge surprise. I remember at the TechCrunch 40 back in 2007 when Mike Arrington quized a exec from Best Buy. He asked them how they hoped to compete with the Amazon’s of the world.The…[more]

Aug-22 08:03:33 - Check out my interview with Domain Expert Adam Dicker (41 comments) Yesterday morning I go…[more]

Oct-15 09:07:54 - How #ID2013 managed to piss off all their industry speakers (41 comments) So you put on a conference, and manage to land a great number of A-list speakers, albeit some were doing it as a ?favor? and others wanted to be able to write off a trip to Miami, but well-known pseudo celebrity speakers in the industry.  The confere…[more]

May-08 07:00:22 - How I learned about TRUE marketing from a 4 year old Thai girl (39 comments) Sawadee Khrab (Hello in Thai) Greetings from Bangkok. If you?ve never been to Bangkok before, it?s hot as shit. 100+ degrees with 70%+ humidity every day. Oh yes, quite fun. …[more]

Jan-02 12:55:46 - In 2012 I learned 5 Major Things About Running A Business (39 comments) 2012, was a tough year for me. For many years I have been trying to build a company out of the house, but have failed. I hired many people, but never managed them. In the beginning of the year I was doing very well from web properties, mailing, and doi…[more]

Apr-30 07:30:41 - Denver Affiliate Meetup – Don’t Miss it!! May 7th 2013 (37 comments) Not many meetup’s in the midwest area so don’t miss this one.   Its sure to be a awesome meet n greet with some of the smartest people in the industry. Where: Ugly Dog Sports Cafe 1345 Cortez St., Denver, Colorado 80221 There will also be a V…[more]

Mar-13 09:30:59 - You Need a Villain To Be a Superhero. These Businesses Turned Their Competitors Into Their Biggest Advantage. Here’s How. (36 comments) [more]

Nov-26 15:55:35 - Time tested affiliate program and a big opportunity (36 comments) Last week I did a video interview with Jeffrey John who is one of the foremost experts in the astrology affiliate industry. Many affiliates are always chasing the next hot thing.  I know… I have been there.  But things go up and down… especially …[more]

Jan-09 11:37:59 - Interview with @mixergy Andrew Warner is up! (35 comments) Andrew Warner is by far one of the best interviewers on the internet.  He has a no bullshit approach and isn’t afraid to ask some really hard hitting tough questions. I have done a ton of interviews and am really comfortable on camera and what not…….[more]

Jun-12 07:00:06 - The 5 things to do before you kick The Bucket List. (35 comments) If you could have MORE of anything you wanted in your li…[more]

Apr-16 09:16:25 - BlueGlass Wants You To Know Its Out Of Money (33 comments) A few years ago I wrote about how the best of the SEO/SEM world were coming together to form the BlueGlass agency. I did have concerns though… Here is a small excerpt I wrote: While on paper it looks like a no brainier, I can tell you fr…[more]

Jan-22 07:36:30 - Profiting From Your Competition (33 comments) I just got off the phone with a PAR Program client who asked a really good question.  I won’t get specific into his business but I think it something everyone can relate to. He said that his niche is starting to…[more]

Jul-02 06:00:14 - 10 Things I Look at in Outsourcing Graphics (33 comments) People know me and know I talk about my experiences both positive and negative.  A lot of people find that of value.   Outsourcing content can be one of the most frustrating things. Here are 10 things to consider w…[more]

Mar-25 08:43:53 - Don’t chase the money – Chase the passion. (32 comments) I get messages from people all the time who want to make money online.  They read the blog/newsletter,  see my phat AdSense Check and think I have the magic bullett. Guess what I DO!  Prepare yourself for it! You have passion and expertise about …[more]

Jan-10 13:22:19 - Geez Louise – Book stuff is distracting! (32 comments) Ill tell you what writing a book is distracting as hell!!!!!!!   Honestly when I published it I just wanted to get it out there and be like done…  But course thats not how I am wired. So we blew it out and both the Paperback version AND digital ver…[more]

Jan-08 12:01:37 - ShoeMoney Book FAQ – Yes People outside the USA can buy it for the same price (32 comments) Got some questions about the book launch today.  Its off and running!!!!  Here is a link to buy it if you have not already: http://shmny.me/shoemoneybook Q: I saw the book for FREE on amazon this morning…[more]

Mar-02 20:50:02 - 2 guys Six Figure Amazon Deal (32 comments) I first was introduced to these guys by one of the most successful internet marketers on the internet – John Reese. He was telling me about these guys that were crushing it on Amazon doing some tricks. A.D.D. Side Note: Funny thing the biggest buyers a…[more]

Trying to increase your Google rank that is like no other?

0 comments:

Post a Comment