Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog

You Make Your Own Karma

Posted: 24 Sep 2012 05:41 AM PDT

Many people believe Karma is some magical force that you have no control over. You do good things to other people and good things come back to you.. You do bad things and … blah…

Here is how I few Karma.

For me when I know I did a good thing or the right thing then good things continue to happen to me.

Let me give you what some might see as bad karma.

A good example is my shitlist:

Some people say this is bad karma.  It has had the complete opposite effect on me.

I believe sharing your experiences with others is your responsibility.  Especially when it was not a good one.

What if these people were to do your family members, friends, or anyone for that matter like they did you?

How shitty would you feel to run into someone and have them tell you the exact same story of their experience with these people and if they would only have known….

Let me give you a positive example.

Whenever I give money to charity it comes back to me 10 fold.

Justin Golf told me once he gives a certain percentage of his money per months to charity.  Every month like its on auto deposit.  He said since he started doing this he has seen a drastic impact on his company growth.

So in closing for me it comes down to how do you feel about the actions you are doing.

If you feel you are doing bad things to people then bad things will happen to you.

If you feel do good things for others then good things  then good things will happen to you.

Its like a Karma placebo effect..

 

Looking for an SEO service that won’t get you banned?

0 comments:

Post a Comment