Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog

Client Consumption and Flipping The Affiliate Mindset On Its Head

Posted: 20 Sep 2012 05:13 AM PDT

Years ago I wrote about the gym business and what an amazing model it is. Basically gym's are oversold by about 1500% of what they could possibly handle.

If everyone who paid for a gym membership actually showed up their would not be enough room in the gym for anyone to work out.

So gyms price everything based on this concept. They can charge far less because they know very few people will use their product… yet they will make money off them no matter what.

I have made money on this model at times… I know when I sell an info product that probably only 5% of the people that buy it will actually use it… after all if they did I would lose money because of the resources it takes.

The one thing you can count on when you sell anything that is going to require hard work is that 95% of the people will not do it. Period.

Keep in mind I have been in that mindset for a LONG time. Its only been in the last couple months since we did the PAR Program that I have had to completely change my outlook on my company.

I figured out why a couple of my previous ventures had failed… and why this one was going to succeed.

With the PAR Program we have 100% client consumption rate. Everyone has a dedicated account representative and we can do 100% of the work. We can do all the copywriting, graphics, programing, and whatever else the client needs and we only charge our true costs for that. If the client has it then there is no costs for that.

The bottom line is if you don't consume it we don't make money…

With the gym analogy its like you get a personal trainer that has a key to your house and ensures that you get exactly what you paid for.

For me this is a completely different model and its taken me a bit to really believe in it.

I am happy to say though that its working very well.

I guess this is what they teach you when you actually pay attention in college.

And I appreciate you guys who have sent me messages about the PAR Program and thanking me for sharing things as we evolve from the inside.

This blog has always been about me sharing my experiences… well that and selling you shit from time to time but for the most part sharing experiences!

I have built 3 companies that I have sold in the last 3 years. Some for multi millions. All of my readers went on the journey with me from start to finish.

On this one I am going to take you on a ride that I never have before in building a real company and taking it where I should have taken many before ;) .

0 comments:

Post a Comment