Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog

Screw your heart go with your mind

Posted: 06 Aug 2012 06:58 AM PDT

I struggle with this a lot.

Everyday we make decisions. Sometimes we hire people… sometimes we start new websites… etc etc.

Lots of times I have made business decisions with my heart and pretty much every time its cost me. I have created business relationships with friends…

Lots of times during these decisions in my mind I know its not the smart thing to do. But I want to believe it can happen.

I have hired friends who needed jobs. Then I created a job for them. I know… Pretty dumb. Then… of course in a few months after being annoyed trying to find something for them to do or giving them things they are not qualified to do I get pissed off and fire them. And then they hate me.. I know many people reading this can relate.

The smartest guys I know in business, and some of my best friends, can turn off friend mode and literally almost become different people when talking biz.

In business its been a tough lesson to learn but the more I go with my mind and ignore my heart the better off I am.

Looking for an SEO service that won’t get you banned?

0 comments:

Post a Comment