Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog

Chitika publishers report making 20-40% more in last year

Posted: 05 Jun 2012 08:00 AM PDT

Post image for Chitika publishers report making 20-40% more in last year

Remember Chitika?  The first “other” place to make money other than with Google AdSense?

Well, recently I have been seeing a lot about them popping up on forums and in blogs.

The most recent thing that came to my attention was from Domenic the owner of Mommysavesbig.com.  He switched over to Chitika ads in early 2012.

Before he switched to Chitika he was using Google AdSense ONLY.  After adding Chitika and a bit of optimization, he says his revenue increased “well over 30%”.

Domenic says one of the big reasons to his success was adding in the extra add unit:

Many people choose to have 3 AdSense ads on their websites, but if you take out one or two and replace it with a Chitika ad, it creates competition, which is a good thing.  My AdSense revenue remained the same and I was able to earn extra income with my Chitika ads.

Domenic also gave some shout outs to their customer support peeps at Chitika:

Having an account manager is amazing… it's like having your own team working for you.  They optimize your Chitika ads until you reach the maximum payout without having to deal with the headache that comes with tweaking and testing your ads.

Since I sold off most of my content sites I have not been using Chitika.

But recently I saw a HUGE uptick from people I had referred to Chitika:

The balance is all from referrals!  That rocks!!  Now normally this is only like $1,500 a month so its a nice jump.  Nothing like free money ;)

If you have a content site I strongly recommend you give Chitika a shot.

As for ad units they have as many different types as anyone:

For those of you who are current Chitika publishers please comment below if you are seeing a uptick on your websites.

Looking for an SEO service that won’t get you banned?

0 comments:

Post a Comment