Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney

Tip: How to maintain good CPC’s on Facebook during a presidential race

Posted: 14 Apr 2016 09:51 AM PDT

Advertising on Facebook and other sites in the last presidential election I remember they drastically went up.

Now, like then, my targeting is pretty open. Currently I am advertising to males 30-60 in the US wide open for the ShoeMoney Network.

This was a big thing I learned… which is now kind of a “duh” but I didn’t know and if I would have it would have saved me a lot of money.

If your cost per conversion skyrockets during a political or presidential race (this happens more during presidential races) and you are targeting pretty wide open then stay in the know about what is going on.

For instance about six weeks before the Wisconsin primary my cost per user tripled for Wisconsin.

When Jeb Bush was in the race pretty much all of Florida was nuts. I just paused it until after the Florida primary.

Anyway, the point is – even seasoned Facebook marketers can look at a campaign going south and immediately pause it thinking it just isn’t working anymore when a little digging will break it down by state (and many other factors).

0 comments:

Post a Comment