Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney

Nannies Crusing In My New Z06 And Making Burritos

Posted: 18 Apr 2016 12:29 PM PDT

About 10 years about we hired our first Nanny (when my first kid was born).  She was amazing.  Over the first 5 year she took care of the kids but the next 5 it was more like a household assistant where she would pay our bills, clean the house, do laundry, etc, etc.

From time to time we have also had night time help.  This is really so me and my wife can be with our kids as much as possible.

Our first nanny quit about a year ago so we JUST got a new one.  I took her for a ride in my new Z06 Corvette with the Z07 performance package.

I also wanted to test the go pro and the easiest place to mount it was on the passenger side.  I will put another on the driver side.  Its fun.

She was a bit scared but did well.  Here is the video:

I also brought back one of my old school nannies cause she made these bomb breakfest burritos.  She came over today and made them and no I am not going to tag her either:

 

Yay Nannies!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment