Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney

Never Failed Easy Money With the iPhone 6s Release On Friday!

Posted: 21 Sep 2015 08:03 AM PDT

First off I ask you do not share this post or retweet it. Since there is only about 10 people that read this blog a day I am not that worried about it.

Last year I posted a guide and heard back from a lot of people they did very very well.  Some people even doubled their cash.  Some people may not think $500-$800 is a lot of money (per phone) but for me its not about the money.  Its the natural hustler in me.

Last year I profited $1200 plus my own iPhone 6+ 64gb basically for free. So really 2k in profit for about 3-4 hours of work including getting the phones, posting them on eBay, paying the kids that waited in line, and shipping them.

But I discovered a view tricks that would have yielded much more profit.

All phones are unlocked. As of the iPhone 4s (I think, could be earlier) they are the same phone and no different per carrier. Not many people know this and putting UNLOCKED in your title ads a lot of value.

Overnight Saturday shipping – This was a big fuckup last year. Last year I didn’t put the phones on eBay until later on release day. The guys that made MORE THAN DOUBLE on their phone and I am talking 1400-1800 did next day Saturday shipping. It makes sense right? People are paying much more on eBay cause they can’t wait. 2 things on this

  1. Check before with your shipping provider what is the latest time you can ship them out to get guaranteed next day air (Saturday delivery).
  2. If your not sure what to charge – just goto the completed listings on eBay (you have to be logged in to see it) and you can see what they are selling for.

What if your phone doesn’t sell by the time your deadline runs out for next day Saturday ? Then you relist on a regular auction.

What if it doesn’t sell ? Then take it back. There could be a restocking fee. That is really your only risk here. But again out of 20+ iPhones I have never had this happen.

What I did last year was just start them at $1 and let it fly with no reserve. I am a cowboy though and thats really up to you.

Its my thought that a lot more people bid when it starts so low so they are notified when the auction is about to end.

As I said I am a total cowboy and I ALWAYS start things at $1 with no reserve. Im talking everything from 100k+ cars to video cards.

Yeheeaw motherfuckers

*** IMPORTANT WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW: ****

Plan to do it yourself or get some kids to wait in line for you. I hire kids to do it. When I first started I told them I would give them half the profit. Now I pay them$ 50

They should be obviously trustworthy. If you do just one store you can get 2 per person so there is really no need to do more than 1 unless you REALLY want to blow it out.

So when I say trustworthy its more about them showing up more than a loss in cash ill explain why in a sec.

Last year people brought up that these kids were gonna rob you. Lemme dispel why that can not happen if you collect the phones there.

Yes I guess its possible one of the kids jets and robs you. But if your planning on bringing people that that could be a possibly do this then you’re too fucking dumb to try this. So don’t even bring that up.

Have fun and happy profiting. Its fucking cake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment