Ads 468x60px

Welcome Ali Luke as Co-Editor on DailyBlogTips - DailyBlogTips

Welcome Ali Luke as Co-Editor on DailyBlogTips - DailyBlogTips


Welcome Ali Luke as Co-Editor on DailyBlogTips

Posted: 08 Oct 2013 09:44 PM PDT

As you might remember, earlier this year I announced that I would no longer be running guest posts on DailyBlogTips. The reason was that I (and many of the readers) felt that the style of the guest posts was not always aligned with the site, so it was losing its identity.

I therefore started writing all the content myself again, but due to lack of time I was publishing a new post once or twice a week only, and that’s not what I wanted for the site, since it was a daily publication for its first six years or so.

That’s when an idea came to me: why not invite someone I trust and someone whose blogging knowledge I respect a lot to be a co-editor of the site? That someone was Ali Luke, and she gladly accepted!

I’ve known Ali for six years now. We collaborated on many projects over this period, and she has written for many high-profile blogs like Copyblogger and Problogger. Today she runs her own online business, with projects ranging from blogs to membership and training sites. Visit Aliventures.com if you want to know more about her projects.

With such a background I am sure Ali will add a lot of value to DailyBlogTips. We’ll be sharing the workload, so you’ll find posts from both of us on the site.

The good news is that the site is daily again, and we have some new stuff coming soon. Stay tuned!

Wanna learn how to make more money with your website? Check the Online Profits training program!


0 comments:

Post a Comment