Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney

Free Shirt Friday- Brainstorm ID Supply

Posted: 04 Oct 2013 06:51 AM PDT

Post image for Free Shirt Friday- Brainstorm ID Supply

Today’s Free Shirt Friday comes from the guys over at Brainstorm ID Supply.  Brainstorm ID Supply is a supplier of ID supplies and equipment used in a wide range of identification, membership, and access controlled environments. Be sure to check these guys out for an of your ID needs.

IMG_3762I really enjoyed the personalized sample card Jonathan sent me.

IMG_3765 copy

If you would like to see your website or company featured on Free Shirt Friday click here.

Looking for an SEO service that won’t get you banned?

ASM Just opened

Posted: 03 Oct 2013 01:25 PM PDT

Post image for ASM Just opened

ASM is out!

The Amazing Selling Machine has finally opened up and is accepting new students. As much as I tried to reserve some special “ShoeMoney” spots I couldn’t. They are first come first serve.

Like I said before I talked about this the first time it launched and over 100 of my readers jumped on it.

I only had 1 person get a refund on the course… which says a LOT about it. What I did hear from people was a ton of success stories… and the crazy thing was it was from a lot of VERY non technical people even in a older than you would expect demographic.

Here is your link:  http://shmny.me/asmfreeipad ipad-mini

Again watch the video carefully. If you feel you have the time to take advantage of this opportunity then jump on it. Send me a copy of your receipt and if you take action staying with the course I will send you a brand new iPad mini.

Here is your link:  http://shmny.me/asmfreeipad

Here is the basic rundown from when I went through the course last March.

  • All of the modules are given to you but there is live classroom group training where anyone can ask a question as all of the students progress.
  • There is a forum (community) where all the students can interact with each other. Its really amazing and as you can see I have posted in there frequently asking some questions ;) .

There is a LIVE event for you to attend that comes with your enrollment. I plan to be at this event and probably will have a get together for people who purchased through this link:

Here is your link:  http://shmny.me/asmfreeipad

If you have any hesitation that its not for you they offer a full money back guarantee. And as ALWAYS if you have ANY issues I will personally refund you.

See you in San Diego!

Looking for an SEO service that won’t get you banned?

0 comments:

Post a Comment