Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney

Interactivity Digital’s Gary Henderson’s Threatens Legal Action Over Comments In Yesterdays Post

Posted: 16 Oct 2013 12:02 PM PDT

MillikenLegalActionI know a lot of people like to keep up with my adventures in litigation. When I got in from Chicago yesterday this was a interesting one… I love the legal system and will keep you up to date as this progresses.

Oh side note – Slander is spoken. Not sure how you can take legal action against something written as slander but SEO’s are always on the cutting edge so who knows.

From: Gary Henderson gary@interactivitydigital.com
Date: October 15, 2013, 4:13:24 PM CDT
To: tmeyerson@fraserstryker.com, jeremy@shoemoneymedia.com
Subject: Todays’ Post

I am writing in reference to http://www.shoemoney.com/2013/10/15/id2013-managed-piss-industry-speakers

There are several anonymous posts that are slander. I would ask that they are removed immediately. I hope we can remove the comments without having my attorneys involved. All posts from referenced “ex employees” are the ones I am referring to.


Gary Henderson
Office: 843-438-8262
Mobile: 843-267-8405

Interactivity Digital
408 Main Street
Conway, SC 29526

http://www.InteractivityDigital.com

Trying to increase your Google rank that is like no other?

0 comments:

Post a Comment