Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney

Don’t miss out on this great content (comes down tomorrow morning)

Posted: 02 Oct 2013 09:14 AM PDT

Last March I talked about a very unique product that my friend Matt Clark put out.  To cut to the chase it was how to buy and sell on Amazon.  The really great thing about this product is that all of the training was done live and recordings were sent out to members if they were not able to attend.

Matt is opening up his course tomorrow and has produced some great content in preparation for the launch.

Whether you decide to enroll in his course or not make sure you grab this really amazing content:

Big note:  last March for those who enrolled in Matt’s course I gave a special bonus and got Matt to spring for a iPad mini for each person that signed up and completed the course.  I will be doing that again.
I love the course because a lot of people are intimidated by SEO/PPC/Affiliate stuff…  But they want to make money online and are motivated.
With this course it eliminates all that and completely walks you through everything a-z.  And since its a training classroom style course you can ask any questions or get any assistance along the way.
I will email you tomorrow with the special link to get your free iPad Mini!

Please no phone sex, but you can call me

Posted: 02 Oct 2013 06:11 AM PDT

Post image for Please no phone sex, but you can call me

I love talking with people and helping them grow their business or overcome whatever hurdles they have encountered.  I get asked all the time from people who want to jump on the phone and “chat” about what they are doing and want me to consult for them.  But scheduling and all that sucks and it seems to be way more trouble just getting the logistics then what it’s worth.

I recently came across this service called Clarity.   It allows people to easily schedule a call with me and we are set.

I posted my profile the other day and somehow someone already found me and I did my first call.  It was really awesome:

 

Notification Center-1

 

 

I have a pretty vast knowledge about anything internet related.

So gimme a buzz here

Looking for an SEO service that won’t get you banned?

0 comments:

Post a Comment