Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney

Eat, Kill, Screw – Part 2 – Video Marketing

Posted: 13 Aug 2013 07:00 AM PDT

Post image for Eat, Kill, Screw – Part 2 – Video Marketing

get primalThis is a mini series on how to keep people interested in your product or service and in each one I will break it down to our primal instincts.  When pitched something everyone’s brain is filtering information and deciding should I kill it, eat it, or mate with it.  In this series I will demonstrate how I do it  for articles, video marketing,  face to face marketing,  and landing pages.  When it’s done I will probably put the whole thing into a pdf and try to sell it to you or new readers in a $99 ebook who missed this series and don’t know it’s free on my blog.

Ok this is one of my favorites… and I love to share this one.  These are my ninja tricks on how to keep people from killing your launch/promotional video.

Most of you on my newsletter or blog have fallen for these.  Don’t feel bad.  I am that good and I been writing copy to sell millions of dollars of my own and other people’s products for a long time.

Ask for feedback:

This is one of my favorites.  If you’re on my list or a regular reader, a couple weeks ago I told you about how I was speaking at shop.org and nervous about my presentation.  I asked you if you didn’t mind to give me feedback on the video.  Now this really doesn’t work that well for marketers who spam offers and haven’t built a relationship with their readers but just spam out offers every day.

You feel like you owe me because if you’re on my list I have given you value and you feel like you owe me. (just like the value I am giving you in this post).  Sharing my experiences in why what I do works so well is the KEY reason to why this blog has been so successful.

I digress… (sorry)

This is such a win/win ’cause not only do I get great feedback but I show you how awesome I am and why you should be a PAR Program client because you watched the whole thing.  We got more leads into the PAR Program on that day than the last 2 months combined.

In this video watch for X

Getting people to watch and eat (watch the whole product video) to get to the end goal of having them buy is so important.  I hope you’re fucking paying attention cause this is my fav.

Andy Jenkins,  if you don’t know him, is a NYU film grad and has won an Emmy award as well as being nominated for an Academy award for his work on the Blair Witch Project.

When he launched his product,  ”The Video Boss”,  I told my list/blog post to watch the video but then watch the video with the sound off and since Andy was so ninja you would get the exact same message.

That part is technically true.  I *cough* could have gotten that effect *cough*.  I dunno if you actually got that.  But it worked well and I made somewhere around 400k for promoting that product.

Just be Honest (or appear to)

Another Ninja trick is telling your list and just being honest about a promotion.  For instance…  call it a case study.

“My friend Billy Bob is launching a new product called X.  Now course this is $5,000 and well worth the money for those that can afford it BUT the reason I am reaching out to you is because there is a HUGE reason why Billy is successful.  Billy was a psychology major and a huge NLP fan… the ninja tricks he uses in trying to sell you on his course is a MUST SEE.”

This is usually the ‘soft sell’ first email in the promotion.

HOLY SHIT (kinda)

(eat it) “A couple days after talking about the 2 techniques above – following up with a HOLY CRAP GUYS  or WOW…

(more eat it) Billy/Andy reached out and said they got so much traffic yesterday that the site was down for a bit.  If you had trouble watching their video you can check it out here:

–INSERT LINK HERE–

Also judging from all the people reaching out to see when the product was on sale it seems like a lot of you are interested in Billy’s X product.  Don’t worry I will keep you in the loop when it is available.

Then followed of course (this is the sex part) by the closing and final closing emails.

This has been part of my 3 part series on how to get people to eat your pitch and then get them to buy or convert to whatever goal you want (have sex).

Please use these techniques at your own risk.  From my experience and my lawyers advice you do have to have what you say you do.  For instance you can’t say someone emailed you about buying the product if nobody did.  However,  one of my motto’s is not to let facts get in the way of a good story.  But I am not a lawyer.  Consult one if you have more questions.

This is Part 2 in the series. You can read part 1 here.

Trying to increase your Google rank that is like no other?

0 comments:

Post a Comment