Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog

AdTech Still Taking Place Next Week

Posted: 01 Nov 2012 05:53 AM PDT

Early yesterday morning I got a email from someone hosting a private dinner saying that since AdTech was canceled so was their dinner.

I had not heard from anyone else about AdTech being canceled so I asked on FaceBook.  A bunch of people responded that it was for sure on and then later on yesterday AdTech sent out an official notice.

Now I see pm their website it says that the event next week (November  7th – 10th)  they “plan” to move ahead

 

Both JFK and Newark Airports opened yesterday and Laguardia is expected to open today.

I decided to skip it…  lots of people I wanted to meet with are no longer going.   I think I will try to attend SES Chicago the week after.  We will see.

Looking for an SEO service that won’t get you banned?

0 comments:

Post a Comment