Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney

How I pick and choose who I add on Facebook.

Posted: 02 Sep 2016 06:57 AM PDT

Since I am kind of a big deal on the internet, I get a lot of Facebook requests for friendship.

When I first started using it I accepted everyone as a friend and grew pretty quick to the 5,000 limit. Only issue was Facebook was in its infancy still and now people that I actually -knew knew were coming in but I was at the cap for friends.

One day I just was like F’it and used a script to delete EVERYONE and start over.

People got maaaaad. LOL like some got really mad like thought I had some beef with them.

Unlike Twitter / Myspace I actualy really liked using Facebook and actually cared about loggign in and seeing posts from people I cared about what they were up to.

So how do I pick who I friend? For the most part I don’t. I have a VA log into my account twice a week and go through my friend requests. She looks at everyones profiles.

Do they even speak english? Are they bots (look at account history).

There are some exceptions like mutual friends and if they are from my home town etc..

Then I can go through every once in a while and its cleaned up 😉

0 comments:

Post a Comment