Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney

Podcasts I listen to

Posted: 27 Oct 2015 09:36 AM PDT

I often get asked what podcasts/websites I read.

Well I don’t read websites on a regular basis. I used to back in the day but for the most part unless someone shares an article on Facebook I don’t. Facebook has basically replaced an RSS reader for me (does anyone use an RSS reader anymore?).

So here are the podcasts that I listen to.  There is only a couple business wise cause they are not updated daily.

Click on them to be taken to the iTunes subscription page.

Business related:

Problogger – Just great tips about blogging and monetizing your blog.

Digital Marketer Facebook Specific Marketing – Keith Krance is the go to guy for Facebook marketing for many big brands and internet marketers (Frank Kern, Ryan Diess, etc etc).  Great Content.

Personal Interests:

Joe Rogan – He does a LOT of podcasts and has a lot of interesting guests.  I just choose which ones to listen to based on the guest a lot but I have come to learn most of them are pretty good.  He focuses a lot on his career as a comedian and brings on a lot of verteran comics and some really famous ones as well as UFC fighters.  He is really all over the board.

I also listen to various podcasts when they are in season.  Big Brother,  Game Of Thrones,  Walking Dead, etc etc.

Also just a tip – If you don’t have a huge hard drive and want to archive them all then you can change settings to just keep the latest number on your drive.

 

ShoeMoney - Skills to Pay the Bills

0 comments:

Post a Comment