Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney

Its a Blog, Jackass

Posted: 01 Oct 2015 07:12 AM PDT

As I wrote about a few weeks ago in a post called “I’m back bitches”,  I talked about where I started to change focus of the blog and get away from my roots.

I think people have forgotten what a blog is, or at least how it started.

This started,  and what I have gotten back to,  is my thoughts and if you will,  a log or mind dump.

While I have gotten a lot of accolades and thanks from people who have found value in their business endeavors, its really just a side effect of me sharing my experiences and dumping thoughts on items.

Recently on one of my posts I got this as a comment:

Never Failed Easy Money With the iPhone 6s Release On Friday! - ShoeMoney-1

Yup I talk like I am in a bar with a bunch of guys cause this is how I would talk in the bar with a bunch of lines.

I am not a “news site” and if that is what your looking for then I suggest subscribing to searchengineland or the SEM Post.  Those are great sources for actual industry news and have real journalists.

Back in the day when I used to write opinionated articles I would routinely get comments like this saying something to the effect of “you offended me I am never coming back”.  Yet the blog would grow in readership month after month.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment