Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney

Leads By Social Webinar Recap and Replay

Posted: 06 Mar 2015 12:41 PM PST

For those who missed it – I did a webinar with the guys behind Leads By Social.  Yesterday.   Thousands registered and hundreds attended.

I rarely ever get behind something unless I feel its a huge value to people.  I have had access to Leads By Social for a while and its really unbelievable what they have built.

You can go watch the replay here:

http://www.getleadsbysocial.com/shoemoney/

As a SPECIAL BONUS – For anyone who buys Leads By Social, I am going to throw in my famous Local Marketing BluePrint FOR FREE that has helped thousands of people with their local marketing. The value there alone is massive.

Check it out now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment