Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney

I Gotcha Covered (EAS)

Posted: 30 Mar 2015 07:05 AM PDT

So the last couple days I have been raving about the Engagifire pop up software.  F’in amazing.  Its unbelieveable and at only $27 lifetime…  I dunno how they do it.  Well I have talked about that enough.  Today is the last day they will have the “Flash Sale” and I don’t think its a scarcity thing. There is no possible way they can do a one time price for all that does and host it.  I bet it goes to $99 a month soon.

Anyway if you haven’t yet grab it here

Judging from the amount of you guys that picked it up and the feedback I have gotten it appears you love it as much as I do.

BUT I had several questions like,  “This is amazing software but can you help me once I acquire the leads its giving me?”

Well I gotcha.  Just forward your receipts to emailcopyguide@gmail.com and I will send you (for free) my Email Copy guide. (normally $99).

This is an extensive guide that covers everything about autoresponders and email in general:

  • How to pick a persona
  • How to relate to your subscriber
  • How to get your subscriber to take action
  • My 3 patented p’s of copywriting
  • Sneaky NLP tricks to get subscribers to do what you want. (You think I won  Fast Company’s Most influential Person on the Internet award without some sneaky stuff?)

Again if you already nabbed this –   send a copy of your receipt to emailcopyguide@gmail.com

AND if you haven’t.  You are missing out.  Grab it here.  It’s $27 for crying out loud!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment