Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney

Get your biz on ShoeMoney FSF

Posted: 12 Aug 2014 07:28 AM PDT

Long story short.  I got 2 shirts right now in queue for Free Shirt Friday.  So send me a shirt and get huge exposure for your brand/company and usually hundreds to thousands of clicks depending if people want to know more about your company.

Its as easy as just shipping a shirt to the address here.

Longer story:

For almost 10 years every Friday I post a free shirt Friday.  I can’t recall off the top of my head ever missing one.  At one time years ago we had a queue of 50 or more which means it would be about a year.

I started Free Shirt Friday with shirts I got for free at conferences.  I was so amazed at all the free stuff given away at events.

As the blog started to get traction companies started to send me shirts.  But not just shirts.  I have gotten everything from a custom poker table to halloween costumes to samples of products.   Whatever you send I will post with the shirt.

Its a fun thing that I do and something I want to continue.

So get on it.  Send me a shirt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment