Ads 468x60px

The Best Way to Learn is By Taking Action - DailyBlogTips

The Best Way to Learn is By Taking Action - DailyBlogTips


The Best Way to Learn is By Taking Action

Posted: 05 Jun 2014 05:51 AM PDT

Are you waiting to start a blog right now?

If you are, you're in good company. In our last survey, more than a quarter of DailyBlogTips readers hadn't yet launched their blog.

Although it's a while since I launched my very first blog, I still remember spending weeks and weeks learning everything I could from sites like ProBlogger – and DailyBlogTips, of course!

All that reading definitely helped, but it wasn't until I actually got moving that I started really learning how to blog.

You see, however much you read and prepare, there's nothing that can beat actually getting stuck in and taking action.

Of course you'll probably make a few mistakes or hit a few roadblocks along the way (I certainly did) … but you'll also find that you suddenly don't need half the stuff you read.

Once you're making progress, you'll quickly find out what you need to know – and a quick Google search will usually help.

I do remember how daunting it can be to get started, and how confusing things can be at first, though. That's why Daniel and I created Get Blogging, a course to take you step-by-step through everything you need to know in order to get your blog up and running.

For the first time since December, we've opened up Get Blogging for new members. Why not super-charge your learning and join us? You can get all the details about the course (and read what past members said) here.

Even if Get Blogging isn't the perfect fit for you right now, I hope you'll find a way to take action and get your blog moving during the next month.

 

Wanna learn how to make more money with your website? Check the Online Profits training program!


0 comments:

Post a Comment