Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney

Affiliate Meetup Denver 2014 Recap @affiliatesummit

Posted: 19 Jun 2014 07:15 AM PDT

Post image for Affiliate Meetup Denver 2014 Recap @affiliatesummit

Performance_Marketing_SummitA couple months ago I filled out the speaker request form to speak June 17th in Denver for the Performance Marketing Summit 2014. This is a local gathering that is limited to 100 attendees.

I got accepted to talk about monetizing affiliate traffic and booked my flight complete with an extra couple days so I could connect with other companies, friends, and relatives in the Denver area.

Then on Sunday I got a call about a business opportunity that….well…I couldn’t pass up but it had to take place Wednesday morning in Orlando, FL. So much for meeting up with people =(. Also, time was a bit tight because I spoke until 4pm and I had a 6pm flight out of Denver. I made it totally fine.

The event was really great. I got to listen to most of the speakers in the afternoon and all were fantastic. Ashley Coombe gave a fantastic talk about content marketing and then Laura Cruz talked about the impact of video in emails and gave some stunning statistics on its effects.

Great event!!! Here are some of my photos from my iPhone!

IMG_2102.JPG.650

IMG_2090.JPG.650 IMG_2099.jpg.650

IMG_2100.JPG.650

whatever.jpg.650

IMG_2092.JPG.650

IMG_2107.JPG.650

Looking for an SEO service that won’t get you banned?

0 comments:

Post a Comment