Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog

Anthony Morrison saves the day!

Posted: 25 Jul 2012 11:23 AM PDT

Post image for Anthony Morrison saves the day!

After posting this morning about the lady who flaked out on our ASE 2012 charity auction, I had a couple people inquire!

Then instantly I received a payment from Anthony Morrison. Awesome!

I will be (modeling) wearing Anthony’s shirt for his new venture called Income Edu.

Here is more info from Anthony:

It’s a killer new site that I put together where we charge only $39.95/month and we create a new product every single week. Members have a “say so” in what type of training course we create each and every week so it’s very “interactive” for them. We also do 2 live webinars each month to discuss the courses we released and any questions related to them for the month. Basically its a great membership spot that allows people to get a new ‘training course’ every single week…. 2 great webinars per month…. NO UPSELLS.. just clean.

Go check it out here and thanks again Anthony!!

Looking for an SEO service that won’t get you banned?

This lady really really really pisses me off

Posted: 25 Jul 2012 07:40 AM PDT

Post image for This lady really really really pisses me off

This is the first time ever… in selling many items on eBay, that I have had someone not pay. This years Affiliate Summit Charity Auction was for a very special cause. The proceeds go to a local Lincoln, Ne family who can really use it after their baby

I was kind of screwed when the lady did not pay. Here the family was so excited that someone was donating 5k to benefit their child…

Also I don’t honestly know what to do. I filed a deal with eBay but it takes like 14 days for them to take action. Not even sure what action means.

I have exhausted all resources contacting the Lady who won:

Lori Weaver – eBay id Jonathan32000 & her Facebook is here

This lady really really pisses me off.

Have emailed her many times, called her work, and messaged her on Facebook.

Seriously lady… I mean email or call me back and tell me someone hacked your account, tell me you just misbid and can’t afford it…

But don’t make me tell this family who thinks they are going to get $5,000 to help pay bills for their ill baby that I don’t know if someone is going to pay or not.

Now that bitch puts me in a very weird position. Do I re-list it while eBay does its “investigation” ?

If someone wants to come in and save the day use our Contact Us form and I will love you long time.

BTW if you don’t know what this is for – John Chow & myself will wear your companies shirt at Affiliate Summit East 2012 and nothing but it.

Looking for an SEO service that won’t get you banned?

0 comments:

Post a Comment