Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog

How does your story go

Posted: 09 Jul 2012 10:37 AM PDT

There is only so many stories out there movie wise. I think something like 5 original stories.

We always know how they will end… The good guy always wins.

But it’s the little things that a movie throws at me that makes me wonder how in the hell is the hero going to get out of this and get to that end result.

The Hunger Games for instance was a movie I thought was boring. Sure it had neat effects and what not but there was really never any twists that led me to think the end, that we all knew was going to happen, happened.

A good example of a movie I enjoyed is called the Lincoln Lawyer. That is one of my favorite movies of all time. That thing thew me until the end.

When I think about it… this relates to many things. Everyone knows how your life ends. You die. But what you do during your life is what makes it interesting and maybe a story someone would want to share someday.

And of course this also relates to marketing. Take the crockpot for example. 8 companies had made that product and failed. But one hit. Why? We all knew they were trying to sell us something. But it was the story they told, or rather the story we told ourselves about that product that made it so successful.

Trying to increase your Google rank that is like no other?

0 comments:

Post a Comment