Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney

The ShoeMoney Network My Passion Project I Have Been Working On

Posted: 02 Apr 2015 07:00 AM PDT

Basically over the years I get bombarded with questions, as I am sure you do, “how do I make money online? What product should I buy?”

I usually say just join a forum or give them one of my training products but they always come back with “will you mentor me? Can I call you and you can walk me through it?”

Also to date I have sold over 40k copies of training products to teach people how to make money online. But looking at my analytics over the years its very dissapointing in that most people login 1-2 times and then never come back. Even though everything is layed out for them.

Then they go back to playing farmville when they don’t make money overnight.

So I put a lot of thought into it on what made me really successful. It all started when I made my first dollar online. That blew my mind. I couldn’t believe it. It gave me the motivation to keep going.

What if I could come up with a training system for free.  This is for COMPLETE newbies that walked them through tasks step by step.

But to keep them going what if I paid them real money as they did the tasks. AND I did that in REAL TIME.  You do a task,  you instantly get paid through paypal in minutes.

So how much does it cost to be part of this?  Its 100% .  Its 100% free.  I never charge you for anything.  Yes I pay you for doing tasks to make you successful.

Its not some sketchy go fill out these surveys and make money.

Its real tasks where by the end you will be like the karate kid and have an ACTUAL website that makes money and I PAY YOU to do these tasks.

The general training layout is like this and all of them have step by step walk through videos you can pause as you do it with me.  NO PROGRAMING OR TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIRED.

Here is the layout of the tasks:

White Belt – A basic task – I pay you $1 (est work time 10)
In this level I just want you to show me you are willing to do a minimal amount of work. You are ready to take action. So all I require is that you share a link to a news site on FaceBook and get 1 click. The article you share will be something people can get value from… not an affiliate offer. Could be a article on my site or another site. Just show me you are willing to do a minimal amount of work.  Also it shows me you have the minimum technical skills to complete the ninja training.  If you can push a button and share a link of facebook then you have enough skills to finish the course.  If not… then well learn how lol.
Yellow Belt – Build Your Website – I pay you $5 (est work time 20 minutes)
In this level I walk you through step by step how to setup your website (wordpress). I teach you how to install wordpress, install a theme, install plugins, and make your first post.
Red Belt – Setup your email list – I pay you $100 in value (est work time 30 minutes)
In this level I walk you through setting up your email list. I walk you through step by step through all the initial setups so this is ready to go at the later steps.
Blue Belt – Setup your FaceBook Page – I pay you $10 (est time 30 minutes)
In this level I walk you step by step in setting up your FaceBook page. Everything from initial setup, to making it look good, and how to get fans.
Purple Belt – Installing Google Adsense- I pay you $10 (est time 30 minutes)
In this level I walk you through setting up your adsense account, installing it on your website, tricks and tactics to get more clicks and make more money.
Red Belt – tying it all together = I pay you $10 (est time 30 minutes)
In this level I walk you through tweaking your website to look good, integrating your email list, your twitter account, Facebook page, amd your facebook profile into your website.
Green Belt – setting up analytics = I pay you $10 (est time 30 minutes)
In this level I walk you through tweaking your website to look good, integrating your email list, your twitter account, Facebook page, amd your facebook profile into your website.
Brown Belt – its time for you to make money (est time 1 hour)
In this level I teach you how to do a product review and how to write copy. Not only will you make money by people selling the product but also from Google AdSense.
Black Belt – Automate making money while you sleep – ($4,000 in value)
In this level I teach you how to setup your auto responder, how to capture traffic on your blog, How to captivate your audience, how to generate more traffic to your website
Ninja Training
Upon reaching this level you will have special access to the ShoeMoney Ninja Training private group where you can ask quesitons learn from other ninjas. You will also have exclusive access to ninja content and attend exclusive webinars for more advanced traning.

Also on each belt lvl it unlocks special bonus features within the platform.

So the obvious question is how am I not losing my ass by doing this?  Well I have sponsors on board (for now lol).

The real fact is I could lose my ass.   But I believe in this.  It costs people absolutely nothing…  I give them gratification in that I AM PAYING THEM to do the tasks.

If this doesn’t work then I give up.

Its what I would call in late stage beta now.  I have gone through it and had others and its all working… however there *Could* be bugs and if you have any issues,  especially with a payment,  I assure you they will be handled swiftly.

You can go here to register. 

BTW If you think there is some trick to this…. you will find out in less than a minute how legit this is.

Also just as a note the first 2 levels are complete and you will receive payment immediate (yes in real time).  I should have the rest of it done by the end of next week.

There is a HUGE incentive to get in now though as you will see when you complete the first 2 levels.

0 comments:

Post a Comment