Ads 468x60px

15 Essential Metrics for Webmasters and Internet Marketers - DailyBlogTips

15 Essential Metrics for Webmasters and Internet Marketers - DailyBlogTips


15 Essential Metrics for Webmasters and Internet Marketers

Posted: 30 Jan 2015 02:50 AM PST

I am a big fan of measuring and tracking things. Sure, I admit it’s a pain to collect the data and analyze it, but I know how important it is to my business, or pretty much to any of my endeavors (e.g., losing weight, getting better at a sport, and so on).

If you are not yet sold on the importance or tracking things, or if you would like to know what exactly you should be tracking as a blogger/webmaster or online entrepreneur, then check out this presentation I came across a week ago or so.

It’s called The 15 Most Critical Metrics for Internet Marketers. Right on the first slides you’ll come across a motto by Peter Drucker (a famous business/management consultant and author) which I like a lot: “If you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it.”

Below you’ll find the whole presentation. Enjoy.

Wanna learn how to make more money with your website? Check the Online Profits training program!


0 comments:

Post a Comment