Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney

Annoying questions and disapointment – ShoeMoney Sept Recap

Posted: 01 Oct 2014 12:43 PM PDT

Everyday I get asked the same question.  “How do I get started making money online”.  I usually ignore it or am nice about it but it annoys the shit out of me.  Why you ask?  Well here is the thing.  They are asking me for advice because they have researched and know what I do. I have written over 4,000 posts on this site with many on how to get started.  I have a product that is now free that goes over everything.  My point is if you haven’t tried anything and you know who I am than this world of making a living on the internet is just not for you.

The other question that annoys me a lot is when people ask me,  “what is my one biggest tip I can give people to be successful?”  Umm don’t eat yellow snow?  Work hard?  Don’t pee into the wind?  There is really nothing I can say that they haven’t already heard.

I am actually trying to think of one thing to say like if I was pinned down and had to pick one and I guess it would be “invest in yourself”.  Course that leads to a lot more explanation.  For me investing in myself was learning how to program.  I am not very good but I can build anything in almost any programing language.  It wont be pretty and experienced coders would laugh at my code but it would be functional and more importantly… profitable.  So thats usually what I say to people.

Many times its really frustrating when no matter what question you answer it only leads to more questions… OR worse – excuses.  When people start to tell me all the reasons why they would fail then its hopeless.  Why did I even waste time with you when I could have talked to someone that was actually going to try.

Between the Shoe-In Money System and the original ShoeMoney System I have sold over 50,000 copies.  Unfortunately I know that less than 2% of people that buy it will actually take an action and try.  Its reality but it’s still frustrating.

For those that do try… at all..  I love them and am proud of them and actually will completely do anything I can to help them.

In other news I am going strong with the ShoeMoney Show podcast.  If you are not listening then you are missing out!  I have had some amazing guests and have a great line up on the way.

Here’s to a great and spooky October!

Aug-01 09:29:59 – Free Shirt (robe) Friday – @CBSBigBrother (2 comments) I am a Big Brother NUT.  I have watched the show forever.  I have applied to be on the show since Season 10 but have been denied =(.   I will keep trying though! A friend recently reached out to me…[more]

Aug-04 06:52:52 – July Recap & a decade blogging (8 comments) In July ShoeMoney.com celebrated its 10th year of blogging.  I suppose every blogger goes through this but I have gone in and out with my love of the blog.  Not that I ever did not like it but my enthusiasm to blog at times just was not there.  Part of…[more]

Aug-05 07:07:26 – Hotjar Now Accepting Beta Users *shoemoney exclusive* (7 comments) Conversion is the ultimate key conversion to any website being successful. Thats not a big secret. I have spent a decade constantly making my own websites convert better and used a variety of tools over the years. I recently came into contact with Dr. …[more]

Aug-06 09:00:49 – How PAR Program Client Muscle Fire increases revenue by 33% (10 comments) This month we put out a press release featuring one of PAR Program clients.  I think this is the 4th or 5th one we have put out now. …[more]

Aug-08 08:00:20 – FSF – Game Of Thrones Lannister T-Shirt @ lexhed (4 comments) One of my favorite shirts from one of my favorite TV shows Game Of Thrones!  Thank you Lexhead.com .   Check out their site they have some awesome TV related shirts….[more]

Aug-12 09:28:16 – Get your biz on ShoeMoney FSF (3 comments) Long story short.  I got 2 shirts right now in queue for Free Shirt Friday.  So send me a shirt and get huge exposure for your brand/company and usually hundreds to thousands of clicks depending i…[more]

Aug-13 09:00:07 – Avoid the death of your email (4 comments) You don?t want your email message to be sent to die in the junk, bulk or spam folders. Here are some things to keep in mind in order to get your message across the right way: Use an email server platform with a good reputation. ISPs (like Yaho…[more]

Aug-13 17:42:50 – How to contact Shawn Hogan in the pen (5 comments) Shawn Hogan (Digital Point Founder / Hero to the people) is in federal prison. I wrote about it a couple weeks ago. Inmate number 1…[more]

Aug-14 09:00:14 – Check out the only WordPress Theme you will ever need (really) (13 comments) I bought probably 20 different wordpress themes and frameworks that claim they can do everything they want. You download them and then try to figure out what the hell does what. Usually the documentation sucks. Partly why I use the 2012 wordpress stock th…[more]

Aug-15 11:37:47 – FSF Ungagged Conference (26 comments) This week’s Free Shirt Friday is from the Ungagged conference going on in November. I really like the format of the conference. They are really focusing on the cutting edge gray to black hat area. Most conferences highly…[more]

Aug-19 15:51:10 – How Being A Pro At Getting Girls Relates to Internet Marketing (21 comments) Years ago I wrote about things internet marketers can learn from the pickup artist. That was when The Pickup Artist show on VH1 was a big hit a…[more]

Aug-21 07:49:37 – If the ShoeMoney empire died tomorrow… What would I do? (22 comments) Recently someone emailed me a question and in response I thought I would share it: ShoeMoney if your entire business crashed tomorrow what would you do? …[more]

Aug-22 10:33:39 – ShoeMoney FSF Total send email Newsletter platform @TotalSend (14 comments) This weeks FSF comes from TotalSend which is an email newsletter platform.  Now some of you are probably thinking “isn’t Jeremy launching a competitor to this?”  And the answer would be “No,  ours will have 10x the features at a lower price point”. …[more]

Aug-26 09:00:17 – The ShoeMoney Show is Back (22 comments) It?s back, baby! ShoeMoney never left but the The ShoeMoney Show has been on hiatus for five years. I?m happy to announce its return on WebmasterRadio.FM! The show will be bringing you candid and honest chats with some majorly influential folks …[more]

Aug-27 09:49:33 – How Your Company Can Learn from the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (20 comments) You might be living under a rock if you haven?t heard about the ice bucket challenge to raise awareness for ALS. All month long, social media has been inundated with videos of people getting buckets of ice water dumped on them. Those people accepted …[more]

Aug-29 08:35:39 – @SeoRankMonitor – SEO Tracking & Details – ShoeMoney FSF (15 comments) This weeks Free Shirt Friday T-Shirt comes from SEO Rank Monitor. They have pretty nice looking set of tools to help you track your SEO initiatives. You can check them out here …[more]

Sep-02 08:13:22 – Coming to Jesus Moments – ShoeMoney August Recap (16 comments) Almost the Day I turned 40 years old I had somewhat of an awakening about my life.  Turning 30 wasn’t really even a thing.. probably because I got married 9 days before I turned 30.  So that was a little bit of a bigger deal.  Also at 30 I was just get…[more]

Sep-03 09:00:25 – Special offer from Skill Feed: Online Marketing Tutorials (11 comments) Skillfeed  (a Shutterstock company) recently reached out to us to see if our readers would be interested in a free month of their new training programs.  See below to take advantage of this offer. …[more]

Sep-04 09:00:38 – First Guest of The ShoeMoney Show Revealed @benhuh (6 comments) In case you missed the announcement, The ShoeMoney Show is back after a five-year hiatus! I?m super excited about the show returning and to announce the first guest, Ben Huh. Ben?…[more]

Sep-05 08:46:22 – @bookoo Lets You Share Books With Your Neighbors – ShoeMoney FSF (8 comments) This weeks Free Shirt Friday comes from Bookoo. Bookoo is a neat site that lets you share books with your neighbors. They already have over a million members. If I read books I use this for sure! You can check them out her…[more]

Sep-08 09:49:39 – Don’t miss tomorrow: the first ShoeMoney Show in five years! @Benhuh (9 comments) Where will you be tomorrow (Tuesday, September 9th) at 4 p.m. CST? I know where you should be: With me (in a way) as I kick off The ShoeMoney Show with guest Ben Huh! The show has been on pause for five years and we?re excited to revamp it. We?ve g…[more]

Sep-10 10:41:16 – Affiliate Marketing 101 For Affiliates and Product Owners (13 comments) I have been meaning to write a general guide to Affiliate Marketing but with some real life examples from my experiences for about hmm 4 years now.  This is by no means a holy grail but I wanted to put something out. When I started in making …[more]

Sep-11 09:05:26 – Second Guest on The ShoeMoney Show Announced @bartlorang (9 comments) In case you didn?t hear, The ShoeMoney Show is back in full throttle, broadcasting live from WebmasterRadio.FM. Our first guest was Ben Huh and you can catch the replay here: …[more]

Sep-12 08:25:45 – Carbon Ads – Free Shirt Friday (10 comments) Today’s Free Shirt Friday comes from Carbon Ads Advertising network.  They operate an invite only network.  So if you want to use it…  you can’t. …[more]

Sep-15 09:47:11 – Don’t miss Bart Lorang on the ShoeMoney Show @bartlorang (5 comments) We?ve brought back The ShoeMoney Show with full-on energy and quality after its five-year hiatus. Tomorrow at 4p.m CST Episode TWO will be airing with guest Bart Lorang, CEO of Full Contact, on …[more]

Sep-17 16:37:14 – Perception – Not the Product is EVERYTHING (3 comments) Watching Apple’s latest keynote/product launch,  the marketer in me,  couldn’t help but be amazed at the amount of work they do in presenting the product.  Its nothing new for Apple but I think its the reason for their success. The iPhone & the …[more]

Sep-18 11:02:03 – Cash in easy money with the iPhone launch tomorrow (16 comments) Every time a new iPhone comes out I have raked in a few easy thousand bucks. Step 1) Get a bunch of cash out of the bank. Step 2) Get some kids you know and trust to goto phone stores where they have lines and camp out at midnight t…[more]

Sep-19 10:08:32 – @SensorTower tracks traffic, success of apps – ShoeMoney FSF (7 comments) This week’s Free Shirt Friday comes at you from Sensor Tower. Companies with apps use Sensor Tower to acquire more traffic on their apps. Sensor Tower tracks popular keywords and looks at companies’ competitors to see what their clients can do to stay a…[more]

Sep-22 10:24:02 – Battle of the Minds with Neil Patel on the ShoeMoney Show @neilpatel (5 comments) Guess who?s coming to The ShoeMoney Show (the live-broadcast audio show between myself, Jeremy Schoemaker, and a special guest, back after a five year hiatus). The answer is Neil Patel, of his self-…[more]

Sep-23 10:12:41 – The time has come @Neilpatel (4 comments) Don?t forget?the third ShoeMoney Show is TODAY and we want you to join us for the conversation. At 4 p.m. CST, Neil Patel will be at the mic to talk about his sel…[more]

Sep-25 08:20:43 – The New Pioneering Launch Process (3 comments) The old product launches that used to crush it worked like this: Video 1 – The Intro “Vision” and introduction to the “guru”. Video 2 – The pain point you’re going through (why you need the product) Video 3 – The potentia…[more]

Sep-26 09:00:44 – @carsforsale…sells cars and buys cars! ShoeMoney FSF (6 comments) Need a car? Cars For Sale is like the encyclopedia for car shoppers. Narrow your search results in every way imaginable while shopping for a car on CarsForSale.com. Next time maybe if I need to sell my wife’s car …[more]

Sep-29 09:57:02 – Brent Pourciau on tomorrow’s ShoeMoney Show – @TopVelocity (1 comments) Another announcement of another guest on The ShoeMoney Show: Brent Pourciau?also known as Coach Brent, CEO of Top Velocity and entrepreneur and instructor for…[more]

Sep-30 13:34:11 – Don’t miss this catch with Brent Pourciau @TopVelocity (0 comments) The ShoeMoney Show has been rolling out major guest after major guest so far. The show will not be live today due to some technical difficulties but you will be able to catch it on replay at WebmasterRadio.FM later today and it will also air later this we…[more]

0 comments:

Post a Comment