Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney

NamesCon Recap

Posted: 17 Feb 2014 06:00 AM PST

Post image for NamesCon Recap

img_1316.jpg-2I was one of the Keynote Speakers at NamesCon this year. Really awesome conference. I had never attended a domain name conference before.

The amount of traffic some of these guys still get for mis typin’s and even keyword match seo traffic is unreal. I would have thought in this day and age with all the suggestions and what not that its a dead industry… nope…

My talk was mainly about data… and since these guys are getting such an enormous amount of traffic they are missing out on a huge opportunity to capture the data on the consumers coming to that site looking for a particular product or service. Many of them are so niche focused… man I believe its a gold mine.

img_1249.jpg-2

I really enjoyed my time there and looking forward to next years!

 

Trying to increase your Google rank that is like no other?

0 comments:

Post a Comment