Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney

Free Shirt Friday- ACE Hackware @acehackware

Posted: 27 Dec 2013 07:00 AM PST

Post image for Free Shirt Friday- ACE Hackware @acehackware

This week’s free shirt Friday comes from ACE Hackware. The business is an e-commerce boutique for information and physical security professionals. The company is run by chief hacktologist Taylor Banks. ACE Hackware carries fun and interesting assortment of gear for the seasoned and aspiring security professionals alike, including lock picks, bump keys, hackware (the stuff the good guys use) and much more.

IMG_3402.JPG

If you would like to see your website or company featured on Free Shirt Friday click here.

Trying to increase your Google rank that is like no other?

What happen to Affiliate Blogs?

Posted: 27 Dec 2013 05:22 AM PST

4-5 Years ago there was a ton of GREAT affiliate blogs. AND a ton of great forums for affiliates.

All of these places shared some great content.

This blog has never really been a affiliate blog or anything more than about me. I also used to give a ton of information on here. Lots of step by step walk throughs. I will occasionally throw out some easy ways to make money but its more of a hobby for me.

Forums like DigitalPoint and Wickedfire used to be a huge hotbed for valuable information… But I think people got tiered of all the wannabes and shit talkers.

When people ask me where the best information is right now I direct them to either my free training course which is somewhat outdated OR the ImGrind forums (pay).

The best blogs right now that I read are Charles Ngo and John Chow (I know I can’t believe I am saying that).

Know of any great blogs for affiliates?

Looking for an SEO service that won’t get you banned?

0 comments:

Post a Comment