Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney

Get the @affiliatesummit West 2014 Mobile App

Posted: 19 Dec 2013 06:39 AM PST

The Affiliate Summit West 2014 application is dope!

It allows you to communicate with others,  easily add sessions to your calandar, and other stuff.  Very well done.

The app on Google Play requires Android 2.3 and up, and in iTunes it requires iOS 5.0 or later. It is optimized for iPhone 5, and compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

IMG_1152

 

Here are direct links for Android and iPhone or you can just search for Affiliate Summit West 2014 (make sure you are downloading the right one).

BTW People keep asking me why I am speaking when I said I am retired.  I AM MODERATING SO CHILL OUT.

See you there!

Looking for an SEO service that won’t get you banned?

0 comments:

Post a Comment