Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney

Holiday Deal Arbitrage

Posted: 18 Dec 2013 09:53 AM PST

Ive talked about this before but right now is a huge opportunity to make quick cash buying flash sales from online deals websites and then reselling them locally or hold and sell on eBay.  A short time ago I bought 4TB hard drives by themselves for like $180.

Now its year end I am blowing cash on shit we need for the upcoming year.  So I decided to fill our backup/file/media server to capacity with drives.

I set up a deal alert for keywords on Slickdeals.com for “4TB and 4 TB (with space) and immediately I got an email alerting me to a new deal about buy.com’s eBay sale that had external usb 3.0 enclosed drives for $109.  I researched the internal drive and it happened to be the exact same model and serial series as the ones we paid $70 more for.

These currently sell at best buy for $189.

Here is the kicker.  I purchased 2 more than we need.  So I had our intern put them on our local facebook buy/sell/trade group and people bid against each other and it ended up selling for $300 for both.  Bam instant profit.  I made $80 accidently.  Big opportunity here.

Its not just during the holidays but thats when the big opportunity is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment