Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog

The revolution will be televised (err)

Posted: 07 Jan 2013 11:14 AM PST

Tomorrow my Autobiography – “Nothing’s Changed But My Change – The ShoeMoney Story”. Will be released.

This is NOT a “How To Make Money Online” book.   It is my life story and if you have read any of my other personal posts on here you know I am really brutally honest and this book is no different.   I have had a crazy run…  Growing up,  doing some stuff I could still be in jail for, almost getting killed in the midst of a bad coke deal, witness protection program, 225 pounds,and so much more leading to where I am now.   The book is title “Nothing’s Changed But My Change” because its very true.  I am still the same kid who see’s angles,  takes chances,  and is willing to do what others are not.  Only now that same mindset,  with the resources I have,  have led to a lot of success online.  Whenever I run into old friends they always say, “God dude you are still the same person”.   Yup but now with a lot more change in my pocket ;) .

I did a podcast interview last week with Dwight Zahringer -  You can listen to it here.  Its a little more focused on making money online and how it reelates to my book.

Here is the chapter layout:

  1. Intros and Angles 5
  2. I Am God 14
  3.  Used to Be Fat 24
  4. Ahoy Motherfucking Misfits 34
  5. Lessons from Being (Almost) Killed 46
  6. Footloose Ohio 63
  7. There Are Two Kinds of People and I'm the Second 75
  8. Welcome to the Internet, Danny LaRusso 85
  9. How to Live in a Cave 96
  10. Take the Blue Pill 108
  11. Ever Questing 116
  12. Wells Fargo Redemption 131
  13. Leaps of Faith 146
  14. Parting Out and Cashing In 164
  15. Buy a Good Bed, Marry a Good Woman (And Get Your Potholders at Target) 179
  16. You May Address Me as Doctor Schoemaker 197
  17. Holy Shit 215
  18. Nothing's Changed but My Change 230

Also we will be streaming the launch live from the ShoeMoney headquarters and doing a shot for every 100 copies sold.  Will be get shitfaced?  LETS HOPE SO!!!

Trying to increase your Google rank that is like no other?

0 comments:

Post a Comment