Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog

2 guys and a girl at a book signing

Posted: 21 Jan 2013 06:52 AM PST

So this was interesting. A guy comes up to the Max Bounty table where I was signing booths and was like hey ShoeMoney your the most handsome and smartest Internet marketer I know and cause of you now I’m like super successful and blah blah blah normal stuff. (That’s how I remember it anyway)

I sign his book and the next guy comes up. He’s like hey so can I be honest with you? I’m like sure. He’s like your the most egotistical, narcissistic, and illiterate asshole I’ve ever met.  This book I am sure only made your head bigger.

I look him in the eye and I’m like well I appreciate the feedback and i hope you enjoy reading my life story. Here is your book.

Course I signed it –  ”Your a prick” (spelled without the ‘ intentionally).

Now I dunno what narcissistic ( i hate it when haters use big words) means but I got the rest of it.

Honestly I feel like this whole book process has made me extremely humble.

So then this girl comes up behind Steve and is like.

Her – “Hi so tell me about max bounty.”

Me – “Well they are an affiliate network but you would be better off to talk to this gentleman behind me Steve Suave.

So she is like ok well what are you doing then (I guess she thought it was was worth waiting in line to find out what MaxBounty did and didn’t know their was a internet marketing star signing books )

Me – Oh I am just signing my autobiography for people.

Her – Who is it about (again not the most perceptive person in the world)

Me – It’s about my life.

Her – So who are you ?

Me – Well. Jeremy Schoemaker – genius, multi millionaire, most influential person on the Internet, world famous blogger, and now 2 time #1 best selling author.  (see much more humble!).  Can I sign my book for you ?

Her – I guess

The I notice she was from some Christian network of some kind i notice that on her badge just as i start signing it ” just fucking read it”.  I stop and ask her if cus words or stories involving sexual escapades, bdsm, threesomes,  and other stuff like that bothers her.

She said yes they do.

I said good ok. So I crossed out what I started writing and instead wrote ” Karen, pleasure to meet you.  Just go ahead and skip chapters 2 – 9.”

Thanks to everyone for coming to my book signing.   I was a little nervous nobody would show up… seriously lol.  Never know.  Anyway great to meet everyone.  (humble).

Looking for an SEO service that won’t get you banned?

0 comments:

Post a Comment