Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog

Keep hating on John Chow

Posted: 04 Dec 2012 06:44 AM PST

Its human nature to envy someone right? I mean thats why it was named one of the deadly sins…

IMO, out of all the sin’s, envy is the ONLY one that has no upside. Think about it for a minute. Sloth, greed, gluttony etc all have some upside… but envy? Envy crushes people.

People are so envious of John Chow its not even funny. Until this year the biggest reason was always his blog. He makes a comfy six figure a year income writing a blog titled “I make money by telling people how I make money”.

Last summer John created a product that is one of the highest grossing products on all of Clickbank for 2012. And keep in mind it didn’t even launch until mid year. As of right now its STILL in the top 3 best selling info products…

John is about to launch a new product called Blogging with John Chow.

I have gotten early access to this product and not only is it good stuff but there is also 2 items in particular that I believe will help newbies greatly.

A 30 day action plan is included – Getting started blogging is super intimidating. Lots of options… but the barrier to entry can be daunting. But when you look at “what do I need to do today” it breaks it down a lot better.

A Complete Blogging Course – Often times I talk about how I purchase a lot of info products and always come away with something. I had our intern go through all the videos and take notes. Then from his notes I watched the parts I was particularly interested in. For people that are just starting there is a TON of take aways. But what a lot of people might be surprised about is a 9 year 2000+ post blogger like me already implemented 2 of his suggestions and its helping me make money.

But again you have to actually use the product for it to be effective for you. This is why I love the 30 day action plan. When you get this product it will help ensure that you actually consume it and are not completely frustrated just being given a ton of info.

Sure you can be John Chow in a couple years and make a six figure income but if your a newbie you need to know what to do right now for 10 mins. What to do tomorrow for 10 mins… etc.. Great way to approach it.

So anyway check out John’s new product Blogging With John Chow. Its great stuff.

==> http://www.bloggingwithjohnchow.com

Disclosure: I have been in no way shape or form compensated for this post other than receiving a review copy of the product.

Trying to increase your Google rank that is like no other?

0 comments:

Post a Comment