Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney

The Pro’s Best Affiliate Summit Moments

Posted: 23 May 2016 07:00 AM PDT

Zac Johnson recently reached out to a bunch of people in the industry about their favorite moment from Affiliate Summit.

Its a great read you can check it out here.

I felt a bit bad after reading others.  I should have thought about it more when he emailed me.

I can’t speak highly enough about the event.  I guess a lot of times I take it for granted.

I started by going to SEO conferences but as the SEO snake oil industry started being exposed I got into the Affiliate Marketing conferences.

My friend Kris Jones told me about the event in 2006 and that was the first one I ever attended.

It has been great ever since.

0 comments:

Post a Comment