Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney

@Wishpond – What service do you use for landing pages?

Posted: 29 Jul 2014 04:18 AM PDT

I been playing with several different landing page services. Some have some really cool features but they always seem to have something missing.

A couple days ago, after asking on FaceBook, several people recommended that I checkout Wishpond.

I logged in and in a few minutes made a version of my Free ShoeMoney System opt in page. You can see what I made here – http://www.shoemoney.com/freesms.

The first thing that really impressed me was the ease of having the leads post to your own custom URL. For my free ShoeMoney System I have to have it post to the script to create your account then put you into my list. I have never come across another lead page system that offered this. I know I am a little different than most but this was a deal killer on why I couldn’t use some other systems.

Just the lead pages alone that Wishpond does is really impressive and worth the money for me. Granted I am still on my free trial month but I am sure I will renew.

Here is a screenshot from my account. Its converting over 20% better than my previous version. But check out the easy to use retargeting and advertising campaigns lower down in the screenshot:

Wishpond Central

I am pumped to test these out.

Also in addition to landing pages it looks like you can quickly generate Facebook Gateways, Contests, and lots of other stuff. I am excited to give these a run when I get time.

I will keep you posted as I keep testing.

What do you use for landing pages? Anything else do all this?

Pretty impressed with Wishpond.

Looking for an SEO service that won’t get you banned?

0 comments:

Post a Comment