Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney

PAR Program Acquired By GoSocial

Posted: 20 Nov 2015 01:53 PM PST

This is a great day for me and my team that has put our blood, sweat, and tears into this new venture I started 18 months ago.

Today the Par Program was official acquired by GoSocial.

This was a totally new venture for me in that it was my first “real” company managing employees and playing the overall CEO roll.  I learned what I was good at and what I was not.  It was an amazing educational experience.

Too bad none of the local VC/Angel investors were interested =P.

I will wait until the official press release comes out next week to make sure what exactly I am able to disclose  but you can read the details here at Silicon Prairie News:

http://siliconprairienews.com/2015/11/par-acquired-by-gosocial-for-12-million/

0 comments:

Post a Comment