Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney

Join me LIVE today on the ShoeMoney Show with BuluBox

Posted: 28 Jul 2015 05:02 AM PDT

Today on the ShoeMoney Show I will have my friend, founder, and CEO of BuluBox – Paul Jarett.    And you can join us live and ask questions (see below).

Years ago when I had my office downtown Paul and his wife had rented a month to month super small office to start an online supplement box company.  This was right next to ours.  It barely had lights let alone a bathroom – guess whose they used LOL.

Long story short he has built one of the largest monthly subscription box companies and has raised over 4 million dollars for the company to date.

Paul will be LIVE on the ShoeMoney Show today at 4PM CST.

You can listen live at webmasterradio.fm or if you want an exclusive behind the scenes and interactive experience join me on periscope as I will be broadcasting live.

Download the periscope app here https://www.periscope.tv/

Then follow me,  shoemoney, on twitter and periscope and you will be alerted when it starts!

Talk to you then.  Should be awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment