Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney

Beware Of Traffic Monsoon – Total Scam

Posted: 20 Jun 2015 04:57 PM PDT

I been testing buying traffic from clixsense.com and doing very well –  however they don’t have very much tier 1 inventory.  After talking with their owner I am basically buying almost all of their traffic right now for english speaking countries.

So I looked at similarweb for other sites that offer similar traffic.  The biggest one alexa ranking wise was Traffic Monsoon.

So I went and signed up.  Put down a hundred something bucks in my account and made an ad.

 

PayPal Website Payment Details - PayPal

 

The status was set to pending review… ok cool I will go to dinner.  Got back home a few hours later.  Pumped to login and see how it’s going…   I got this:

 

traffic-monsoon-scam

No email no refund…

Dumb me I should have searched Google as their is tons of other people stating they were scammed.

Hopefully you won’t be one of them in the future.

I can tell you they scammed the wrong motherf’n person.  PayPal HQ is about 45 mins from my house and I already have a meeting with their fraud team on weds about the ShoeMoney Network and defeating user fraud.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment