Ads 468x60px

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Shoemoney - Skills To Pay The Bills

Link to ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog

I am speaking at Intersect 2013 this Friday!

Posted: 09 Apr 2013 05:00 AM PDT

Post image for I am speaking at Intersect 2013 this Friday!

This is a great event for any of you locals to come out and hear me speak about my experiences of running a start up. This marks the seventh year of this event and there is a long list of other speakers that are making a name with their startup companies as well.

Intersect 2013 will be held this Friday at the Embassy Suites in La Vista from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.

I will personally be speaking around 3:05 pm.

Registration for the event has been closed, however, they are allowing a limited number of walk-ins the day of the event. So if you are in the area stop and by and check it out!

Trying to increase your Google rank that is like no other?

0 comments:

Post a Comment